The guest house & its history

Our house, built in 1820, is a manor house typical of the region with a facade mingled with bricks and pebbles. The house was bought in the 1960s by the one who would become the village doctor and who is still spoken of today. Unoccupied for many years, we bought the house in 2017 and have done our best tsince then to restore its youth and enhance its beauty while preserving its natural charm.